Public Notice: Periodically there will be found on the grounds and in the gallery fine art works that express the unclothed human form.
Park Hours: Dawn to dusk year round.
Entrance Fee: Free, but donations gratefully accepted.
Art exhibit on the grounds open from dawn to dusk year round. On the grounds you will find the works of over 140 talented regional, national and international artists.
Here is a listing of some of the artists' work in the park. Indoor Gallery open by appointment only, contact us.
View from the upper park area
Directions to Monarch
- I-5 South past Olympia
- Take Exit 99, turn east on 93rd Ave. S.E.
- 3.8 miles to 3rd stop sign: turn south on Old Hwy 99
- 2.3 miles: turn east on Waldrick Road S.E.
- 5 miles to railroad tracks,
- 0.7 miles to Butterfly Tree, pictured above, a multi-colored iron sculpture
Coming from Yelm, take a right at the Rainier store to Military Road. Turn left and right at Waldrick Road after you cross the railroad tracks.
- 1-5 North take Exit 88 (507 into Tenino past Speedway)
- Go through Tenino toward Yelm
- Take Military Road/McIntosh Lake Road left
- Left on Waldrick after crossing the river
8431 Waldrick Road SE, between Old Highway 99 and Military Road, Olympia, Washington State, United States.